This course will help you improve at handling defensive pressure in many game situations & increase basketball IQ. It includes exclusive film breakdowns, drills, and insight on how to Handle Defensive Pressure.
I created this course because I get asked to help players improve at this & get questions all the time from players, parents, coaches. How do I handle full court presses or traps? How do I dribble vs aggressive defenders? How do I read the defense & protect or be strong with the ball?
I was a college All-American & Overseas Pro as a point guard so I lived it, was a student of the game & now teach other players from grass roots to pros on this skill set.
Here are some key points I touch on in this course.
- Breaking full-court press
- Dribbling vs aggressive defender
- Handling traps & double teams
- What to focus on & building up player confidence
- How to get open when denied
- Setting up offensive under pressure
- Drills & Tips
- Mental approach to handling pressure
- Individual & Team film breakdowns
The entire program is build around teaching, basketball IQ & knowledge I’ve gained as a professional player overseas & as a skills development coach